terça-feira, setembro 1

melancolia nacional

há dias em que não gosto dela.
há outros que sim.
um grande amor, no fundo.


"Choose Love"
Rita Redshoes





I choose to hide
But I look for you all the time
I choose to run
But I'm begging for you to come
I wanna break
But I know that you can take
I stay a while
To be sure that you're by my side
Oh, oh

Don't look at me, just look inside
'Cause I can go through
Tell me, are you goin' tired
Of what I don't do
I wanna see, I wanna fight
'Cause I don't feel scared
Honey, if you care

I choose to find
Things that you left behind
I choose to stare
But I can take you anywhere
I wanna stay
But my soul leaves you anyway
Can close the door
And love, could you give me more

Don't look at me, just look inside
'Cause I can go through
Tell me, are you goin' tired
Of what I don't do
I wanna see, I wanna fight
'Cause I don't feel scared
Honey, if you care

Choose love, choose love, love
Choose love, choose love, oh

Don't wanna hear, I wanna fight
'Cause this time I won't be wrong
And I can waste this precious time
Asking where do I belong
So let me know your love is real
'Cause this time you won't control
Tell me please, what do you feel
Do I have to save your soul

1 comentário:

  1. é como os interruptores. uns dias pra cima, outros pra baixo. :P

    ResponderEliminar