sexta-feira, agosto 28

o Zé esteve cá e também vai estar aqui

visita boa!

Kings of Convenience Live



I Don't Know What I Can Save You From"

You called me after midnight,
must have been three years since we last spoke.
I slowly tried to bring back,
the image of your face from the memories so old.
I tried so hard to follow,
but didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong,
said "I don't know what I can save you from."

I asked you to come over, and within half an hour,
you were at my door.
I had never really known you,
but I realized that the one you were before,
had changed into somebody for whom
I wouldn't mind to put the kettle on.
Still I don't know what I can save you from.

3 comentários:

  1. eu cá espero que seja menino que conheça mais meninos e que um dia isto seja melhor do que o mundo, com sete meninos para cada menina.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dream on, girls....

    ResponderEliminar