lembram-se? já me cheira ao giz e aos croissants do bar....e está uma manhã de nevoeiro dentro dos portões da escola.
até dói! (pelo menos a mim)
The Verve Pipe-The Freshman
When I was young I knew everything
And she a punk who rarely ever took advice
Now I'm guilt stricken, sobbin' with my head on the floor
Stomp on Baby's Breath and a shoe full of rice, no...
I can't be held responsible
'Cause she was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place
For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen
My best friend took a week's vacation to forget her
His girl took a week's worth of valium and slept
And now he's guilt stricken sobbin' with his head on the floor
Thinks about her now and how he never really wept he says
I can't be held responsible
'Cause she was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place
For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen
We've tried to wash our hands of all of this
We never talk of our lack in relationships
And how we're guilt stricken sobbin' with our heads on the floor
We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip, we'd say
I can't be held responsible
'Cause she was touching her face
And I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place
For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen
For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen
We were merely freshmen
We were merely freshmen
We were only freshmen
Matchbox Twenty - Push
She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough.
I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in,
And I don't know if I've ever been really loved,
By a hand that's touched me,
And I feel like something's gonna give,
And I'm a little bit angry.
Well, this ain't over, no, not here,
Not while I still need you around.
You don't owe me, we might change,
Yeah, we just might feel good.
(chorus)
I wanna push you around,
Well, I will,
Well, I will,
I wanna push you down,
Well, I will,
Well, I will,
I wanna take you for granted,
I wanna take you for granted,
Yeah, yeah, well, I will.
She said I don't know why you ever would lie to me,
Like I'm a little untrusting,
When I think that the truth is gonna hurt ya,
And I don't know why you couldn't just stay with me.
You couldn't stand to be near me,
When my face don't seem to want to shine,
'Cause it's a little bit dirty.
Well, don't just stand there, say nice things to me,
'Cause I've been cheated, I've been wronged,
And you, you don't know me,
Yeah, well, I can't change.
I won't do anything at all.
(chorus)
Oh, but don't bowl me over.
Just wait a minute, well, it kinda fell apart,
Things get so crazy, crazy.
Don't rush this baby, don't rush this baby, baby.
terça-feira, dezembro 8
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário