terça-feira, outubro 6

O Noé e a baleia



This is a song for anyone with a broken heart
This is a song for anyone who can't get out of bed
I'll do anything to be happy
Oh, 'cos blue skies are coming
But I know that it's hard

This is the last song that I write while still in love with you
This is the last song that I write while you're even on my mind
'Cos it's time to leave those feelings behind

Oh, 'cos blue skies are coming
But I know that it's hard

I don't think that it's the end
But I know we can't keep going
I don't think that it's the end
But I know we can't keep going

But blue skies are coming
Oh yeah, blue skies are coming
Oh well, blue skies are coming
But I know that it's hard

2 comentários:

  1. é também um "que bonito!"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que hino e que barbudos lindos: esta é provavelmente a posta que eu mais gosto deste blog!(ler com ou sem sentimentalismos, conforme as sensibilidades)

    ResponderEliminar