segunda-feira, agosto 10

a nossa casa é onde estiveres

Já que tantos amigos viajam e "fazem vida lá fora" aqui fica um som que não tem saído da minha cabeça e ouvidos nos últimos tempos.
Apresento-vos a Bethany Joy Lenz com uma das suas mais belas e alegres melodias:

Honey I just can't Get around it anymore You make me feel like Home is where you are And baby I just can't Run around it every morn'n It's time that I believe it Home is where you are Notes in my drawers Songs in my pockets Fragments of letters that you've sent Leftover phone calls Cologne in the bath I still have that bottle of Rosé Starring at your photograph Trying to take it down There's still a stirring in my heart And Honey I just can't Get around it anymore You make me feel like Home is where you are And baby I just can't Run around it every morn'n It's time that I believe it Home is where you are I've never been to Half of these places But your postcards collection makes me crave A little space, a little waves, out of the city to the grace of Another land, another tongue, another time Starring at your photograph I can't take it down There's still fire in me yet Honey I just can't Get around it anymore 'Cause you make me feel like Home is where you are And baby I just can't Run around it every morn'n It's time that I believe it Home is where you are Oh, honey I just can't Get around it anymore You make me feel like Home is where you are Baby I just can't Run around it every morn'n It's time that I believe it Home is where you are Honey I just can't You better believe Yeah, yeah...yeah

Agora, com licença que eu vou para ali cantarolar e dançar mais um pouquinho...

1 comentário:

  1. Humm... ;)
    Like it!!

    Vi-me grega para conseguir descobrir o nome da música... ando trenga! :)

    ResponderEliminar