sábado, junho 27

Livre-se do seu mono já! ou não...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843EibUl8W0

Artist: Alesha DixonSong Title: The Boy Does NothingSongwriters: N/AAlesha Dixon – The Boy Does Nothing Lyrics :
-I got a man with two left feet
And when he dances down to the beat
I really think that he should know
That his rhythms go go go
I got a man with two left feet
And when he dances down to the beat
I really think that he should know
That his rhythms go go go

[Chourus]Does he wash up?Never wash upDoes he clean up?
No, he never cleans upDoes he brush up?Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing
[Repeat chourus]

Hey boy how you beenI got a thousand lines
Where do I beginAnd I been here, been there
TravellingI saw you at the corner
My vibe kicked inAnd two fields
I clock youWearing tight jeans
A real nice suitHe was smiling like you
Was just seventeenI asked him for a dance
He said yes please!
Take a sip of dancing juice
Everybody’s onto you
Through the left and to the right
Everybody hit the rhythm
It’s on tonight
I’m gonna feel the heat within my soul
I need a man to take control
Let the melody blow you away

Does he wash up?Never wash up
Does he clean up? No he never cleaned up
Does he brush up? Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing
[Repeat chourus]

Work it out nowWork it, work it out now
Do the mumboShake it all around now
Everybody on the floorLet me see you clap your hands
I wanna see you workI wanna see you move your body in turn
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn
I wanna see you workI wanna see you move your body and turn
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn
I wanna see you work it, work it, work it out now
Does he wash up? Never wash upDoes he clean up?
no, he never cleans upDoes he brush up?
Never brushed upHe does nothing the boy does nothing[Repeat chourus]
And if the man can’t dance he gets no second chance

1 comentário:

  1. hipnótico ritmo....ainda não deitei nenhum fora porque não soubesse dançar, mas pode sempre estar para chegar essa vez....

    ResponderEliminar