... cá fica a minha contribuição para o tema! Pelas seguntes razões:
a) porque é linda
b) porque é Junho
c) porque a frase "An angel who stepped from a dream,777 times lovelier than anything I've ever seen" é das coisas mais xuxipitis que há
O youtube falhou-me novamente, por isso vou usar aquela coisa ali do lado - ora aí está!
With Whom to Dance? - The Magnetic Fields
Moons in June I've given up on that stuff
Arms have charms but I've no hope of falling in love
The rest of life pales in significance
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance
With whom to dance? With whom to dance?
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance.
Rings and strings What use have I for these things?
Bells and carousels I'd just be fooling myself.
The rest of life pales in significance
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance
With whom to dance? With whom to dance?
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance.
And you You look like heaven
An angel who stepped from a dream
777 times lovelier than anything I've ever seen.
The rest of life pales in significance
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance
With whom to dance? With whom to dance?
I'm looking for somebody with whom to dance.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
os campos magnéticos são sempre xuxipitis. mesmo quando dizem "let's do it like bunny rabbits, let's do it all day long".
ResponderEliminaraté me embalei na cadeirinha de rodinhas...snif..tb preciso de alguém para dançar!
ResponderEliminar