quinta-feira, maio 14

Do meu lado de lá...

...trouxe memórias fantásticas!
Aventuras e desventuras com cheirinho a "merken" (especiaria mapuche)!
Mas antes das aventuras começarem, muito perto do buraco negro ouvi esta música como sendo a preferida do meu mais recente "bicho papão" e pelo que reza a história esta música fazia-o pensar em mim...
Aqui fica para vocês um pedacinho da minha história!


Muse - Starlight

Far away
The ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My lifeYou electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

But I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Far away
The ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

And I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms
I just wanted to hold

1 comentário:

  1. de qualquer dos modos bem-vinda a este lado.
    afinal de contas muita coisa acontece também aqui!
    bjs

    ResponderEliminar