segunda-feira, março 30

Smile ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI&feature=channel


When you first left me
I was wanting more
But you were fucking that girl next door,
what cha do that for (what cha do that for)

When you first left me
I didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way,
just sat by myself all day

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end

Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first
when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile,
yeah it makes my smile

At worst
I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile
I go ahead and smile

Whenever you see me
you say that you want me back
And I tell you it don't mean jack,
no it don't mean jack

I couldn't stop laughing,
no I just couldn't help myself
See you messed up my mental health
I was quite unwell

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end

Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile,
yeah it makes my smile

At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile
I go ahead and smile

2 comentários:

  1. pois sim...gosto muito deste clip...ao ponto de pensar que gostaria que esta menina fosse o meu alter-ego.

    ainda não identifiquei é o que raio seria equivalente à colecção de vinis do meu "falecido"....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Toda a gaja devia ser assim eficiente a despachar a dor de cotovelo... Lily, miúda, não queres dar uns workshops à malta?

    ResponderEliminar