o hino do dia, da semana, do mês, e presumo que deste ano....
(e como diria uma amiga: os únicos homens fardados que me derretem!)
Lost
Coldplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWraz7JA0A&feature=related
Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm in a cross
Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse
I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh,
And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...
You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won'
Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost
Every river that you try to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing stops
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
quiçá, a música de uma vida.
ResponderEliminar