haja alegria e dança: esta é a minha nova coqueluche!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTb8FVo9q1w&feature=related
"Strawberry swing"
Coldplay
They were sitting
They were sitting under strawberry swing
Every moment was so precious
They were sitting
They were talking under strawberry swing
Everybody was for fighting
Wouldn't wanna waste a thing
Cold, cold water, bring me round
Now my feet won't touch the ground
Cold, cold water, what you say
When it's such, it's such a perfect day
Such a perfect day
I remember we were walking up to strawberry swing
I can't wait until the morning
Wouldn't wanna change a thing
People moving all the time
Inside a perfectly straight line
Don't you wanna just curve away?
When it's such, it's such a perfect day
It's such a perfect day
Now the sky could be blue I don't mind
Without you, it's a waste of time
Could be blue I don't mind
Without you, it's a waste of time
Could be blue, could be grey
Without you I'm just miles away
Could be blue I don't mind
Without you it's a waste of time
quarta-feira, janeiro 14
delícia de fruta de inverno
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário